Join us | Our vacancies | Human Factors Engineer/Consultant
Human Factors Engineer/Consultant
Job type: Full time, part time, contract
Salary or rate: To be negotiated
Expected duration: Varies
Application deadline date: Ongoing
Approximate start date: ASAP
Risktec Solutions Ltd. is an independent and specialist risk management consulting and training company. We assist clients in major hazard industries to manage safety and business risk.
ASTEC (Risktec Resourcing) are the internal resourcing arm of Risktec Solutions and as such we have constant need for Associates to work on a call off basis on various projects worldwide.
We are experiencing a high demand from our clients and as a result we are seeking highly motivated, dynamic and influential individuals with substantial Human Factors experience to assist on various projects. Interested candidates should have an excellent cross indusrty understanding (i.e. oil & gas, nuclear, transport, defence) and also be flexible enough to work at client sites on occasion in the UK, Europe and the rest of the world. In addition, good organizational and written and verbal communication skills are essential.
Key attributes and experience:
- Ideally 5+ years Human Factor experience
- Member of Institute of Ergonomics & Human Factors
- Experienced in project management and taking technical lead on projects
- Experienced in proposal writing
- Able to work independently
- Good interpersonal skills
- Sound technical base
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Practical, common sense approach
- Ideally cross-industry HF experience (oil & gas, nuclear, transport, defence)
- Willing to travel
To register your interest for a position, please email your CV to:
Risktec Solutions Ltd.