Join us | Our vacancies | HAZOP Facilitators
Job type: Contract
Salary or rate: To be negotiated
Expected duration: Various
Application deadline date: Ongoing
Approximate start date: ASAP
ASTEC (Risktec Resourcing) are the internal resourcing arm of Risktec Solutions and as such we have constant need for Associates to work on a call off basis on various projects worldwide.
We are always looking for new Associates with extensive HAZOP Facilitator experience on various different project based all over the world with a large number of different clients.
Recent requirements have been based in the UK, USA, Germany, France, Oman, Korea, Dubai, Tunisia, China, India, Iraq, Nigeria, Kazakhstan, Jamaica, Angola, Canada etc. The length of these studies typically ranges from 1 to 8 weeks at a time, the day rates are negotiable and all expenses will be covered.
Due to the number of requirements and the fast pace at which we complete these projects the below list is of recent roles that have been filled but is a good indication of location, duration etc. We are always happy to speak to anyone who would be interested in becoming a new ASTEC Associate looking to work on similar projects in the future.
An example of recent projects completed or ongoing projects include:
- HAZOP/SIL Facilitator in Calgary, Canada for 3 weeks
- HAZOP Facilitator based in the Netherlands – Fluent Russian speaker required.
- HAZOP/LOPA Facilitator (Client Approved/Accredited) in Lagos, Nigeria for 1 weeks
- HAZOP/LOPA Facilitator (Client Approved/Accredited) in Germany for 2 week
- HAZOP Facilitator initially for 6 months (possible extensions) in Germany.
- SIL Facilitator in Iran for 1 week
If this sounds like it would be of interest please get in touch and we will be happy to discuss future opportunities in greater detail.
To apply for a position, please send your CV to:
Risktec Solutions Ltd.