TÜV Rheinland Risktec CPDs
CPD (Continuing Professional Development) describes the learning activities professionals engage in to develop and enhance their abilities. It enables learning to become conscious and proactive, rather than passive and reactive. CPDs may be a requirement of membership of a professional body, and they can help you to reflect, review and document your learning and to develop and update your professional knowledge and skills.
Our TÜV Rheinland Risktec CPDs (CPDs) are 100% online and designed by highly experienced, practising risk and safety management consultants and aim to develop your practical skills and knowledge. The content and learning outcomes are the same as the modules in our postgraduate programmes, but with a lighter level of assessment.
In the US, the equivalent term for CPD is CEU (Continuing Education Unit).
How are TÜV Rheinland Risktec CPDs delivered?
- Modules are delivered 100% online
- Participants study the materials and carry out the activities which consolidate the learning
- An assessment at the end of each module tests learning and results in a CPD certificate for successful participants
- Distance learning allows you to study at a time and location that best suits you, working at your own pace.
Why select distance learning with Risktec?
- Risktec is respected as a leading risk and safety management consulting and education company, with some of the world’s most impressive companies as clients.
- Modules are developed by Risktec’s consultants, who are practising industry professionals.
- Professional Engineering Institutions require their members to keep up to date with the latest developments and knowledge in their field.
When can I start?
You can register to study CPD modules at any time. Enrolments will typically take place on the 15th of each month.
If you would like to register to study CPDs, please complete the form at the bottom of this page.
For more information regarding the modules’ contents, download the TÜV Rheinland Risktec CPD Catalogue.
Risktec Assessed Specialism (RAS)
We offer industry-specific bundles of 3 CPD modules.
You can choose a bundle relevant to the Oil & Gas and Process industry (1) or a bundle relevant to the Rail industry (2).
These bundles offer the same content as our CPD modules at a lower price per module.
For more information about these Specialisms, please see the RAS page.
Download the brochure for further information including prices.
Registration Form: TÜV Rheinland Risktec CPDs