The aim of this module is to explain the purpose, content and uses of a safety/HSE Case. Particular attention is focused on the best practical approaches to address legal, industry and company requirements. The differing types of safety/HSE case during the project lifecycle are discussed, as well as differences in approaches between industries. Links between the case, supporting studies and the management system are studied. Best practices for implementing and maintaining the case are also reviewed.
At the end of the course you will be able to
- Critically review the reasons for having safety/HSE Cases and the role of the safety/HSE Case
- Justify the contents of a safety case
- Discuss the key factors to be considered when planning a safety case.
- offshore oil and gas
- onshore process
- Postgraduate qualifications (Starts 1st October 2019)
- Risktec Professional Qualifications (Start anytime)
Upcoming face-to-face courses
- Dubai, 9th – 10th December 2019 (2-day course)
In-house customised training can be provided upon request. Enquire for further details.