To provide a solid foundation of knowledge of risk assessment tools, with an emphasis on the concept of risk and qualitative risk assessment techniques.
At the end of the course you will be able to
- Logically deduce the most appropriate risk assessment tool or technique to be used, depending on circumstances
- Apply certain risk assessment techniques
- Critically review example risk assessments and techniques
- Introduction to risk assessment
- Identifying and recording hazards: registers, schedules, inventories
- The risk assessment matrix
- Risk analysis and risk reduction through project or facility lifecycle
- Qualitative risk assessment techniques
- Significance of environmental aspects: environmental risk assessment
- Human factors in design
- Health risk assessment (HRA)
- Security risk assessment
- Business / commercial risk assessment
- Quantitative risk assessment (QRA) techniques
- Safety Integrity Level (SIL) assessment
- Layers of Protection Analysis (LOPA)
- External hazards
- Good practice in risk analysis
Upcoming face-to-face courses
- 15th – 16th October, London, UK.
In-house customised training can be provided upon request. Enquire for further details.
Please use this form if you wish to make contact with Risktec.