Performance Monitoring, Auditing and Management Review
The purpose of the course is to introduce and appraise the requirements for performance monitoring, auditing and management review, including relevant standards and guidance. It also considers the potential safety benefits and challenges in their use.
At the end of the course you will be able to
- Devise objectives and key performance Indicators (KPIs) and a performance monitoring process
- Generate an auditing process /audit plan and apply auditing techniques
- Devise a management review process
- Introduction to the requirements for performance monitoring, auditing & management review
- Relevant standards and guidance
- Establishing performance monitoring processes
- Objectives and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the management system
- Management system auditing processes and techniques
- Establishing a management review process
- Implementation aspects and lessons learned
In-house customised training can be provided upon request. Enquire for further details.
Please use this form if you wish to make contact with Risktec.