Oil & Gas and Process Industry Risk Studies
The course provides an introduction to and understanding of the various types of specialist risk study which may be carried out for an oil and gas or process industry facility or operation.
At the end of the course you will be able to
- Critically review the use of specialist risk studies in the oil, gas and process industries
- Apply specialist risk studies to simple oil, gas and process industry operations to analyse the risks to personnel
- Compare study results with criteria and use to devise and evaluate potential risk reduction measures
- Introduction to risk studies
- Fire and Explosion Risk Assessment (FERA)
- Smoke and gas dispersion
- Escape, Evacuation and Rescue Analysis (EERA)
- TR Impairment Assessment (TRIA)
- Occupied Building Risk Assessment (OBRA)
- Dropped object analysis
- Emergency Systems Survivability Analysis (ESSA)
- Ship collision analysis
- Transportation risk study
In-house customised training can be provided upon request. Enquire for further details.
Please use this form if you wish to make contact with Risktec.