Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)
The purpose of this module is to provide an overview of the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) framework and process and the approaches for embedding ERM in your organisation and developing a strong risk culture.
Enrolling on a Risktec course ensures that your learning is relevant to industry and the situations encountered in the real professional world.
The course is delivered by Risktec’s practising ERM consultants and aims to develop the practical skills of delegates as well as their knowledge and understanding.
At the end of the course you will be able to
- Understand what ERM means in the context of a business
- Apply the steps of the ERM process
- Assess the framework requirements for implementing ERM in the organisation
- Define the risk culture and decision-making attributes required to manage risk within your business.
- Major risk events and cost of risk
- Social responsibility
- Risk taking
- Establishing the context
- Risk identification and analysis techniques
- Black swans or organisational blindness?
- Risk appetite/criteria
- Mental traps in risk-based decision-making
- Attitudes to risk
- Strategies for reducing risk
- Key risk indicators
- Risk culture maturity
- Mindful leaders
- Policy and responsibilities
- Risk architecture
- Getting started
In-house customised training can be provided upon request. Enquire for further details.