Emergency Response and Crisis Management
The purpose of this module is to enable students to understand and apply the principles of emergency response planning and crisis management. It considers the need for emergency and crisis response planning and an integrated approach to emergency management. Emergency organisation and procedures are also studied.
At the end of the course you will be able to
- Define the requirements and importance of Emergency and Crisis Response Management
- Discuss aspects of integrated emergency management
- Generate appropriate emergency and crisis response documentation
- Emergency management basics
- Emergency anticipation and assessment
- Emergency prevention and mitigation
- Emergency preparations – planning, organisation, training, documentation, mutual aid, drills & exercises, etc.
- Emergency response and recovery
- Crisis management overview
Live online course
In-house customised training can be provided upon request. Enquire for further details.
I wish to discuss my requirements with a professional advisor.