Business Continuity Management (BCM)
The purpose of the course is to provide knowledge and understanding of Business Continuity Management (BCM) and the role that this plays in organisations of various sizes in readiness to face threats which would impact continued operation. This module includes business input reviews, continuity plan development and implementation and incident control management.
At the end of the course you will be able to
- Critically review the internal and external threats which impact on business operations, and undertake a business risk analysis
- Design a Business Continuity Plan for your organisation
- Justify the BCP process and illustrate implementation barriers in its execution
- Introduction to business continuity planning
- Business continuity planning process
- Risk assessment and analysis
- Business input reviews
- Contingency and recovery
- Business continuity plan development and implementation
- Incident control management
In-house customised training can be provided upon request. Enquire for further details.
Please use this form if you wish to make contact with Risktec.