Security risk management
Many large companies are finding their facilities, operations and sensitive information is under increasing security threat, whether located in developing countries or Western urban centres. As a result, identifying and protecting against such threats as political instability, bomb alerts, natural disasters, insider sabotage or cyber hacking, is a priority for many organisations.
Risktec helps organisations to identify, understand, assess and manage their security risks. Our systematic yet flexible approach develops a comprehensive security plan, covering physical and procedural defences.
Our services encompass:
- Security vulnerability/risk analysis, including using bowtie analysis to identify deterrent, prevention, detection and mitigation controls
- Identification of vital areas
- Physical security risk assessment
- Information technology and operational technology security risk assessment
- Cybersecurity risk assessment
- Integration of safety and security requirements and solutions
- Developing security management strategies and response plans
- Developing security awareness and training programmes
- Security audits and reviews, including information security audits to ISO 27001
- Investigation and root cause analysis of security incidents
- Marine and port audits, assessments, plans, drills and exercises, and training to international security standards
- Due diligence for acquisitions, mergers and business ventures
- Training courses
“Our risk-based approach to security management enables resources to be focused where they are most needed.”
I wish to discuss my requirements with a professional advisor.