Research and development in risk and safety management
Risktec is a leading instigator, co-ordinator and producer of meaningful research and development (R&D) in the field of risk, safety and security assessment and management. Our projects focus on the current and future needs of high hazard industry sectors such as oil and gas, chemical, nuclear, defence, transportation and renewables.
Our R&D activities include:
- Identifying R&D needs of industry
- Developing world-class R&D proposals including multi-partner submissions
- Raising and applying for funding
- Collaborating with leading universities to facilitate knowledge sharing
- Co-ordinating and contributing to new R&D programmes on behalf of clients and research organisations
- Supervising MSc and PhD projects in risk and safety management
- Specifying, developing and supporting bespoke risk and safety management software to meet clients’ specific requirements
- Developing industry and company specific standards and guidance
We bring together our consultants with backgrounds in academic research, design and operations to tackle the challenges of managing risk and safety in industry. Our project management expertise ensures that R&D programmes not only meet the project objectives but are also delivered on time and within budget.
“Risktec’s core value of providing solutions ensures that innovation is at the heart of everything we do.”
I wish to discuss my requirements with a professional advisor.