Hazard identification is the first and, in many ways, the most important step in a risk assessment. If a hazard is not identified, it is unlikely to be managed effectively.
Different industries, applications and lifecycle timings demand different solutions and many different tools for identifying hazards have been developed. Some have wide applicability, others are very narrow in scope or have been developed for one-off applications, equally the level of detail and documentation ranges from the very extensive to the bare minimum.
Risktec provides a full portfolio of services for the formal, systematic and comprehensive identification of hazards:
- HAZID studies
- HAZOP studies
- FMEA and FMECA
- Plant ‘walkdowns’ and surveys
- Hazard registers and fault schedules
- Risk ranking and risk assessment
- Incident analysis and human factors reviews
- Training courses
“Our extensive experience means we select the right technique from the full range of possible tools, to deliver the right results.
- A hazard missed is a hazard uncontrolled
- A rough guide to hydrogen sulphide
- Applying modified HAZOPS to well testing
- Black swan or blind spot?
- Hydrogen future: safety assessment of hydrogen facilities
- Know your breaking point
- HAZOP lessons
- Secrets of Successful HAZOP Scribing
- The rise and rise of liquefied natural gas
Please use this form if you wish to make contact with Risktec.