Electrical, electronic and programmable electronic (E/E/PE) safety-related systems play a crucial role at industrial facilities in managing risk to tolerable levels. Risktec considers the complete lifecycle of safety-related and business-critical systems, including concept, requirements, planning, specification, design, commissioning, operation, maintenance and decommissioning phases.
Risktec consultants use a range of recognised techniques to assure the performance of these systems in managing operational risks.
Our services include:
- System specification
- Independent safety assessment and audit
- Hazard identification (e.g. HAZOP, FMEA, FMECA, human error review)
- Causal and consequence analysis (e.g. fault tree analysis, event tree analysis)
- SIL assessment and verification
- Layer of protection analysis (LOPA)
- Identifying safety-critical elements and developing performance standards and verification schemes
- Design substantiation of safety requirements
- Options analysis
- ALARP assessment
- Due diligence for acquisitions, mergers and business ventures
- TÜV Rheinland certified training for Functional Safety Engineer (Process Hazard & Risk Analysis)
- Training courses