Major fires can have severe consequences for people, the environment, assets and company reputation. The optimum approach to managing fire and explosion hazards will involve a unique combination of measures, from fire prevention and incident detection, through process control, to fire protection, fire-fighting and major emergency response.
Risktec has successfully enhanced and applied a unique approach of participative, cost-effective fire hazard management with an emphasis on practical risk reduction solutions and their implementation.
We take a risk and performance-based approach to address fire hazards and meet the intent of codes. Our approach is well accepted by both industry and governing authorities. Our services include:
- Code consulting
- Scenario-based fire protection reviews
- Fire and gas detector mapping
- Fire protection system assessments
- Fire and explosion modelling
- Fire response planning
- Major emergency response planning
- Incident investigation and analysis