Culture and behavioural safety
Ultimately, effective risk control is the result of motivated and competent people working in an organised business. Traditional ‘command and control’ attitudes have been found to be severely wanting in today’s fast changing business climate. What many organisations are seeking is a culture where risk management is an integral part of day-to-day operations.
Risktec works with organisations to help them develop mature and ‘just’ safety cultures, where people at all levels value positive safety behaviours and foster a desire for outstanding performance.
Our services include:
- Safety culture/climate assessment and cultural change support
- Safety leadership workshops
- Behavioural safety strategy and programme development and associated support
- Behavioural safety measurement
- Behavioural safety and safety culture training, workshops and coaching
- Incident investigation and root cause analysis
“The experience of our consultants helps to accelerate cultural and behavioural improvements, and provides a solid foundation for building sustainable improvements in risk control.”
- The folly of paper safety – lessons from the Nimrod review
- Lessons learned from Lehman Brothers
- Sub-prime safety
- If Daedalus had known about tripod
- Accidents waiting to happen
- Winning hearts and minds
- Chronic unease – the hidden ingredient in successful leadership
- Leadership matters: safety as a value?
- Talking safety
- Major hazard safety leadership
- Culturally enabled HSE management systems
- Balancing personal and system safety
- Black swan or blind spot? the duality of extreme events
- Know your breaking point: the benefit of organisational stress testing
- State of emergency
- An introduction to behavioural safety
- The integral safety leader: Thinking about the whole
- ‘Operationalising’ your safety case – engaging the workforce
- Thinking power: Avoiding mental traps in risk-based decision making
I wish to discuss my requirements with a professional advisor.