Audits provide the essential feedback mechanism to support continuous improvement in health, safety, security, environment (HSSE) and business performance.
Our qualified and experienced auditors provide a broad range of independent, third party audit and management review services to assure compliance with international, national and company requirements:
- Developing audit strategies, standards and criteria
- Providing lead and support auditors for on-site audits, globally
- Conducting whole system or topic audits
- Pre-certification audits
- Due diligence audits and reviews
- Fast, formal reporting, with risk ranking of identified deficiencies
- Auditor training
- Supporting management reviews of the effectiveness of the management system
Our auditors combine in-depth knowledge of regulatory requirements, management system expertise and proven auditing techniques for the efficient implementation of audit programmes. We investigate deficiencies in depth to find the underlying causes. This delivers fewer but more value-adding recommendations, which reduces the cost, time and effort normally associated with audits.
“We take a risk-based approach to audits, focusing on what really matters – the risks and how they are being controlled – not just compliance.”
I wish to discuss my requirements with a professional advisor.