Risktec has a strong track record of working for many leading renewable energy organisations. We have experience across the full spectrum of renewable energy technologies, covering their complete lifecycle, and a proven track record to meet the challenges this industry faces. In working with us, clients can be assured of responsive, high quality technical support delivered by experienced consultants, tailored to meet specific circumstances.
We channel our extensive experience in the management of risk across more traditional industries to provide a pragmatic and proportionate solution which fully meets the needs and challenges of renewable energy.
- Project developers
- Plant and facility operators
- Original equipment manufacturers
- Design engineering companies
- Marine and logistics providers
- Helicopter operators
- Industry associations and regulators
- Emerging industry
- New technologies
- Innovation and efficiency
- Managing risk in a proportionate and cost-effective way
- Developing pragmatic corporate standards
- Learning from other more mature industries
- Sharing approaches and best practice for risk management
- Cultural challenges
We offer a comprehensive range of services to support best practice risk and safety management in the renewables sector.
Specialist risk and safety management services, delivering proportionate solutions to help reduce and manage risk
Specialist risk, HSSE and engineering associates to work at client locations to help fill resource and skills shortages
Online and classroom training and postgraduate education to help develop competent risk and safety management professionals
Inspections of vendor equipment to mitigate project, safety, environment, production and regulatory risks