We are always on the look-out for talented people, either as individuals or established teams, to enhance all areas of our business, whether that be through helping to grow our core business, establishing new offices close to growing markets or adding complementary services to our portfolio.
We always welcome direct applications and enquiries, all of which will be treated in strict confidence. Please send your application or enquiry to email@example.com. For an initial confidential discussion, please contact Gareth Book or Steve Lewis on +44 (0)1925 611200.
If you would like to become an associate of Risktec and work on assignments in our clients’ offices, please scroll down to the ASTEC resourcing section to find out more about our contract roles.
What you can expect with a career at Risktec
1. Opportunities to work on interesting and influential projects across different sectors and for highly prestigious clients.
2. A supportive, encouraging and empowering environment where you can stretch yourself and shine.
3. Responsibility to manage the complete life-cycle of a project from initial enquiry to final deliverables.
4. Opportunity to work with highly collaborative and talented individuals for greater good.
5. None of the bureaucratic and hierarchical hurdles that stifle progress and innovation within more corporate organisations.
6. Opportunities to work internationally across our offices in Europe, the Middle East and North America.
7. Excellent professional development opportunities, including free access to our Risk and Safety Management learning programme and qualifications.
8. The dynamism and creativity of a small organisation and the stability and security of a large parent company.
9. Reward and recognition for your efforts and achievements.
10. A healthy work-life balance.
“Risktec offers all of these opportunities while encouraging and promoting a healthy work – life balance.”
Contract roles are also available for experienced professionals
The Risktec Resourcing team, trading as ASTEC, provides contracting opportunities for skilled, experienced professionals to work alongside Risktec consultants on specialist projects, or to work directly for clients on short and long-term placements.
Visit the ASTEC resourcing pages here.