Our services | Learning | Courses and events | TÜV Functional Safety Engineer Training Programme
TÜV Rheinland Functional Safety Engineer Training Programme
This PH&RA course is part of the TÜV Rheinland Functional Safety Training Programme. Participants who successfully pass the examination will receive a FS Engineer (TÜV Rheinland) Certificate.
This 4 day course covers the fundamentals of PSM, hazard identification and risk analysis, evaluation and treatment, as well as focussing on the principal methods including HAZID, HAZOP, LOPA, FMEA, QRA and the increasingly popular bowtie analysis. It demonstrates how to apply theory in practice, using simple and more complex examples to illustrate key points. The course is considered essential for anyone who is involved in PH&RA.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Apply the most popular and internationally-adopted methods and tools for identifying and managing the risks associated with process related hazards
- Actively participate in and give effective support during the whole process hazard and risk analysis approach
- Identify hazards and analyse risk, including applying the IEC 61882 HAZOP standard
- Relate the requirements of Functional Safety according to IEC 61508 / IEC 61511 to process hazards and risk analysis
Who should attend?
- Process engineers, safety engineers and managers, instrument engineers and operations personnel, plant and operations managers
- Anyone accountable for the assessment and management of risks and hazards in the process industries
- Persons involved in management, engineering, operations and safety of process operations
- Persons with HAZOP study experience and a basic knowledge of loss prevention and safe working practice
Start date: 29th October 2019
Event duration: 4 days
Location: Derby, UK
Award: FS Engineer (TÜV Rheinland) Certificate
Price: GBP 1,675
Download the brochure
Submit an enquiry
I wish to discuss my requirements with a professional advisor.