Our services | Learning | Courses and events | MSc in Risk & Safety Management
MSc in Risk & Safety Management
The MSc programme has been designed to meet the growing need for industry-related courses and qualifications in risk and safety management. The modules are delivered by teachers with industrial experience and aim to develop the practical skills and knowledge of students.
- Unique partnership with Liverpool John Moores University (LJMU) offers postgraduate degrees in Risk and Safety Management
- MSc approved by IChemE as meeting the knowledge and understanding requirements for Professional Process Safety Engineer registration
- Participants gain access to Risktec’s experienced consultant-teachers, as well as the opportunity to network and interact with other students during group tasks.
At the end of the programme you will be able to:
- Justify the use of risk assessment through illustration of its objectives and drivers
- Analyse and evaluate a broad range of practical risk management tools and techniques and demonstrate expertise in selected techniques
- Devise practical solutions for real-life risk management problems
- Develop a questioning and critical attitude to management of risks
- Display mastery of clear and effective communication of risk
- Demonstrate a commitment to the risk management profession
Who should attend?
Anyone seeking to implement practical risk management within major hazard industries, such as oil and gas, petrochemical, chemical, nuclear, transportation, mining and renewables.
New for 2019
Risk and Safety Management Degree Apprenticeship
Risktec’s MSc in Risk and Safety Management satisfies the academic requirements for the Risk and Safety Management Degree Apprenticeship. Employers in England can select this MSc with LJMU as the Main Provider.
To learn more about programme contents and how it works, please fill out the contact form below.
Start date: 1st October 2019
Event duration: 3 years
Award: Master of Science from Liverpool John Moores University
Price: GBP 16,440
Download the brochure
Submit an enquiry
I wish to discuss my requirements with a professional advisor.