Risktec provides safety and business risk support to many clients across a number of industry sectors. Our expertise is particularly suited to companies and organisations operating in the major hazard industries and other sectors where the impact of loss is high. Our consultants have considerable international experience and our multi-industry expertise facilitates the sharing of good practice.
Across all our market sectors we support our clients in:
- Achieving safe operation
- Complying with complex legislation and corporate standards
- Protecting business reputation
- Avoiding loss and ultimately creating and protecting value
Risktec has a substantial track record of working with leading international and national operating companies, design engineering companies, manufacturers and suppliers, insurers and service providers, as well as industry associations and regulators.
This has given us experience of a wide range of facilities and activities across our markets, which include:
- Civil nuclear power generation, reprocessing, waste management and decommissioning
- Nuclear submarines, dockyards, naval bases and specialist facilities
- Offshore and onshore oil and gas drilling and production, refining and chemical
- Railway, marine and aviation transport and ports
- Renewables sectors
- Manufacturing, pharmaceutical and process sectors
- Insurance and risk-financing services
- Public sector local authorities, and fire and rescue service
We have worked on all aspects of the facility life-cycle, from feasibility studies and concept selection, through front end and detailed design, to construction, commissioning, operations, maintenance and modifications, and decommissioning.
We also have considerable experience of a broad range of regulatory, cultural and working environments, from prescriptive to goal-setting legislation, from compliance to learning organisations, and from harsh to mild environments.
Risktec has a proven track record to meet the challenges each industry faces; whether new build or extending the life of assets, frontier or brownfield developments, application of novel or traditional technologies, organisational and cultural change, or changing regulatory regimes.
In working with us clients can be assured of responsive, high quality technical support delivered by experienced consultants, tailored to meet specific circumstances.